2.29.2008

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PARENTS!?!?!?

Every once in awhile, you see examples of bad parenting. In my line of work, I see it all the time. But this is one of the FUCKEDEST things I ever saw:



At the end of watching this, I find myself tearing up with little Jonathan. How anyone could justify messing with a little kid's emotions like that, ON FUCKING CHRISTMAS, is beyond imagination.

If the folks over at Engadget and Microsoft hadn't taken steps to make sure this was corrected, I'd hook him up myself.

Sorry, I don't normally let loose it like this... I just don't fucking understand how anyone can be this cruel to someone they purport to love. I really think that these morons need to be locked up for this asshattery.

Word.

Those of you wishing to follow the story, take the jump.

No comments: