2.26.2008

Okay... while I'm ranting...

So here we are again... the lights are out in South Florida, and Fox News has to start wall-to-wall coverage of the event like the end of the world's about to arrive. They pulled this shit last week with an airplane with a gear-light indicator.

Reminds me of the local stations here in Oklahoma that go into Whopper-Doppler mode anytime moisture falls from the sky.

Look, I normally watch Fox News because as a libertarian (and regardless of what the lefties like to scream), I have found that they are the least biased of the networks (and, to be honest, they have the best looking female reporters). But that doesn't mean that I blindly support them in everything they do.

Gimme a break. I switched over to CNN (Clinton News Network), and was ready to shoot myself within 30 seconds of hearing Wolf Blitzer. Guess I'll just turn off the TV.

No comments: